Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Travel Tuesday

Evening (just).

I had to rush to my laptop these evening to get this post in before 00:00 on Wednesday. I am a tad OCD for that kinda thing.

We travelled to Sunderland today from Bradford. I scurried over with Emily and Bethany after work and I found a few blog apps on my iPhone. Some pretty interesting ones actually. One is like a mini travel blog where you post pictures of where you are and what you are doing and where you are going. Well, I thought it was fun.

So I usually post on Saturdays my travel post but since I travelled four hours up the country today I figured this could be a travel post. We went from Bradford to York, then from York to Sunderland.

I don't know if you've ever been on any of the Grand Central trains but they are seriously fun! On the tables on the trains there are game boards like chess/checkers and cluedo. We even saw a monopoly board, which didn't make much sense since there are no pieces to play with! Emily rummaged around her bag and purse and found 8 1p's and 8 2p's which her and Bethany played almost an hours game of checkers on. It was extremely funny to watch.

What was also funny to watch was Bethany's impressions of Michael McIntyre which provoked me to bring up YouTube videos of Michael McIntyre on my phone without my headphones on... We had some random people looking at us because of it, but he is hilarious.

We got to Sunderland and Emily said it would be a 10-15 minute walk to her house... turns out its actually a 25 minute walk to her house. It's weird seeing a city at night especially places that are usually very busy because all of a sudden they look like ghost towns and nobody seems to be about; we didn't even see any homeless people here this evening.

Emily has a nice house and I can't wait to go exploring some more tomorrow. I just want the weather to hold out. It seemed pretty cold out half an hour ago.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone! I'll be posting a link to my travel blog on my phone so we'll see how that goes! Oh I brought my camera but forgot my battery charger and we have run out of toilet roll!

EMERGENCY!!

1 comment: