Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Saturday Window Shop


Merry Evening!

Today was a bit of an interesting one; and a blessed one too. I had a little bit of money given to me yesterday and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it; buy a journal. I knew exactly where I was going to buy it from too. Only problem was, the shop is in Leeds. So I was going to trail all the way to Leeds to buy my journal and then travel all the way back. Needless to say I did it; and I brought my sister, Bethany, along for the ride.

Since neither of us had particularly any money I travelled into Bradford went to a pound shop and bought us a bottle of pop each for the day, then I exited and saw a beautiful cupcake shop; just by the poundshop in Kirkgate Centre (for those of you who live in Bradford) and I bought us a luxury cupcake each (they were beautiful, and demolished an hour or so later). Bethany had a little money to buy us a pasty from Greggs and we had our lunch. Simple but oh so effective.


Then we proceeded to Leeds and decided to go into every shop that we could be bothered; regardless of whether we could afford anything in there or not and took pictures of everything we would like to have if we were rich; we even sneaked a few piccys in Pandora, which is a beautiful shop! We went into Clas Ohlsen and took a catalogue.

We journeyed into Muji and smelt the candles and weird smelling soap and took a few pics in there.


I told Bethany we had to go into Kurt Geiger because she is a shoe person. We drooled over the chocolate in Hotel Chocolat especially now they have their Easter stuff out.


Hmmmm. We blew our senses fuse in Lush and took pictures of their Easter chick bath bombs and then over to Paperchase (where I bought my journal) and took pictures of a very over sized chick.


We taried over to 'Scribbler' which had some very nice cards and then over to Debenhams.


We met family back in Bradford and enjoyed a Starbucks. All in all, a very good day. I had exactly enough money to do exactly what I needed to do.


And my washing is still in a pile in the washing bin... Ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment