Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Sacred Sunday


How are you my dears?

Today has been a beautiful day. The sun has been shining through all of it. It's times like these I really wish I had a car because I could just get in it with family and drive somewhere on a beautiful Sunday afternoon!

I feel that Sunday afternoons are for:

Napping
Writing Letters
Replying to Family Emails
Writing in my Blog
Listening to Calm Music (ok Otis Redding may NOT be 'calm' but he's certainly better to listen to than Rhianna or hmm Cheryl Cole)
Studying the Institute Manual

Amongst other things. :)

I taught my beautiful 3-yr olds in Primary today about Adam and Eve; that they were created in Heavenly Father's image. They now know that animals, trees and flowers were created by Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father because they love us. I'm not sure if they got the point of Adam and Eve being created in Heavenly Father's image and they did ask a few times where Adam and Eve are now. But, they do know since Adam and Eve were the first humans on earth and they were created by Our Heavenly Father that we are all related, which one of my little Sunbeams was very happy about.

Today has been a lovely day, back to work tomorrow. But I'll worry about that when I get to it; I think I'll carry on enjoying today first.

No comments:

Post a Comment