Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Thursday Tiredness


I was going to tell you all that I've changed my mind about the order I do my posts and what topic I write about Art, Books - Literature, Church, Fashion, News - Daily Affairs, Self-Help, Travel etc... but I've decided I'm just going to do it because, well because... it's my blog and I can do what I like :)

But today I think I shall write my blog about tiredness, so I suppose this is another self-help post another 'this-is-what-I-do' post. I think we all get tired don't we? We all get to that point some time in the week where our bodies switch to auto pilot and then this is when we realise that we are either good at our jobs or rubbish; obviously if you're good then auto pilot just takes over; no mistakes, but if you're not then mistakes can happen and trouble starts.

People say "get 8 hours of sleep a day" but it's really not that easy is it? I mean once you've come home from work at about 6 made the dinner and washed up/tidied up it's about 7. Then you obviously want a bath so that makes it 8. Who knows what other random stuff you want to do and before you know it time has flown by and you're wide awake even though 4 hours earlier when you just got home from work you were knackered and wanted to sleep...


Then of course you get the 'should I shouldn't I' feeling of whether you should go for a nap and screw up your sleeping pattern by napping at 6pm or whether you shouldn't nap and possibly have another nights screwed up sleep and again feel extremely over-tired in the morning... questions questions. :)

So, not really a self-help post more of a 'have you been there and done that' post; and okay a slight rant at being tired but it's all worth it in the end right :)

Only one more day at work then it's the WEEKEND!! And we have 5 million bank holiday weekends coming up so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment