Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

Self-Help Saturday

Sorry for posting so late,

I've been busy out and about all evening and completely neglected the idea of posting earlier in the afternoon!

This is a self-help post and I don't pretend to know everything about everything; also what tends to work for me may not work for others in the general scheme of things but what I can do is offer my idea of what I would do and see where you take it from there.

I guess this shall be a post of relaxation and de-stressing. I do believe that I can be a very relaxed person although looking closely at my life recently I have kind of realised that I tend to get a bit stressed out about things when they don't necessarily go the way I had planned for them to go; I also get a little fret up about things when I say something and the remark has not been taken by others the way I had posed for it to be interpreted.

The only thing I have been able to think of to counter-act the above is to just really take life as it comes; not to judge others for NOT being inside my head, I mean others can't possibly know what is going on in my brain so I only have myself to blame if I overreact at the response of a statement I have made; therefore take a deep breath smile and relax.


You are at the centre of your own universe but you are not at the centre of THE universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment