Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Have I...

Done anything exciting today? Not really
Explored new places? Haha nope.

So, what have I done today? Well, the organisation I work for got some pretty exciting news! I am so happy about it too. I can't tell you what it is yet though, not until we've crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's. But, it's pretty immense. I can't really think of anything to relate it to, but I was nearly dancing around the office when I found out.

My W.i.P really needs some time spending on it... I kinda, didn't forget about it. I just didn't get on with it. I might do that tomorrow evening. I rubbed out all the extra square lines and went around all the pencil lines I've drawn. I just can't decided on colours for the hair... and if I am painting it I want to get it exactly right. But, there is one thing I definitely know for sure... I need to get something done with it soon before I stand on it, rip it, crumple it, and do who knows what else with it. I have been a tad bit busy. But art is a really good passion for me, so I should stick at it.

What should I do with this picture? Should I put it in a frame? Should I make a make-shift frame? I don't know... so many choices. I suppose I should paint it first!


I went stalking on 'Pinterest' yesterday and I saw this knot! It looks so pretty, so I'm thinking of trying to make one, they look so cute. I think you have to have the right type of wool/thread/string whatever you wanna call it. But I'll make one and post next week.

Actually, this past week, I have done a bit of scrapbooking in my journal! Last Thursday night we had a 'Scrapbooking' and 'Family History' evening with the other ladies from Relief Society and I made a scrap book page. I'll take a picture and post it on here tomorrow, my journal is downstairs which is very far away at this moment in time... too far away for my legs to contemplate moving.

~ insert picture here when body can remember ~

I woke this morning to my mum's baking. She'd make a quiche which we had for dinner. I really want to bake right now haha, but I think people may think I'm a bit weird if I start baking at 9:30 at night when I'm not baking for any particular reason. I'll wait until I get paid, only another week. I completely forgot that it is Bank Hol Monday next week. I'm soo looking forward to a lovely day! I've just made a hot chocolate with about 1 teaspoon of Cadburys hot chocolate and 2 teaspoons of cooking chocolate powder and 1 teaspoon of sugar... I'll let you know how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment