Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

All's Fair in Love and War


My 'o' keeps going dodgy so I will do my best!

I know I said I was going to go wandering today but I just got out of bed and needed to clean my room. I mean it was getting to the point where I had to make a path between the washing to get downstairs, almost like a rescue operation. Plus I was in a very cleaning mood; doesn't mean my other chores are done... but one at a time ay?

I moved my bed around so now I can do starjumps in my bedroom and dance around like an idiot when nobody is looking. I didn't tell you all what my secret was well!! I have a boyfriend woo! We went on a date yesterday and it wasn't very hush hush or anything I just wanted to make sure it was right, and he's lovely bless him, and he's called Adam.


So, no travelling today but next Saturday I am going to Brimham Rocks in/near York. I've never been there before even though mum says I have but pictures don't ring a bell, so I'm not sure; but it'll be excellent me thinks. I travelled very spontaneously to Asda today. I wasn't going to but I had a craving for doughnuts, I blame it on my mum's freshly made bread; it smelt gorgeous but I haven't tasted it yet. I am sure I shall demolish a few pieces tomorrow. But for the rest of tonight I am cutting out paper hands for my lesson and reading my Book of Mormon.

Don't you think it's strange that at one minute we can be at one another's throats then the next some commonality will pull us together. Like Britain for example, yeah not everyone gets on and not everyone will live by 'Love thy neighbour' but when the Royal Wedding was on thousands of people flocked to London from across Britain, and Europe just to see it. Everyone was just talking to everyone and all reporters and spectators said the atmosphere was amazing.

Just like Europe could be at annoyances with one another, yet every year we have this ridiculous Eurovision thing that Britain never wins, but nobody ever seems to care because every year we still get back out there and do it all over again. It's just nice sometimes to not argue, and find that one thing that you all have in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment