Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

To the End of the Earth and Back Again

I travelled today, from Bradford to Aberdare. I took two buses, 2 trains and 1 car ride. It was very warm and very sticky. Urgh, my two favourite combinations of weather. I've come down to Wales for the week for my week off. I leave Bradford at 28degrees and end up in Aberdare at 16 degrees. Not cold, but not Bradford haha.


I finished reading The Picture of Dorian Gray. It certainly doesn't end like the modern film Dorian Gray, but it does end with a certain tragic sadness too it. I didn't realise what happened in the end especially when he doesn't realise it is going to happen. I guess that is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil.

Short post tonight because I can't think of anything eventful from my day and because I am tired. My dad and Gayle, his girlfriend, have been telling me the do's and don't's of driving, and now we're watching Traffic Cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment