Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Denim Skirts and Leggings

This is what I am talking about. Maybe the skirt isn't as long as I would usually have it but nevermind it's not a picture of me anyway. I didn't really get the whole skirt and leggings thing before and I think I tried it once or twice at Uni but I didn't really like the way it looked so I gave it a miss for a while; that is, until today.

I bought a denim skirt the other week from a charity shop and it was so cheap I couldn't not buy it! And today I had leggings just lying around so I thought I'd give it a go. It must've looked okay because two people commented on how nice I looked today which was pretty cool. I did take a picture but I personally don't like it so I'm not going to show you it. But, if at first you don't like it, then try and try again... in a few months or so.

I hope everyone is having a lovely evening and a lovely week. The rain came down for a second there is still evidence of it on my window... not anywhere else but there is there!

My skirt is wider and longer than the one in the pic, but I still wore pumps, I need to get a different coloured t-shirt though because mine is black and I'm not supposed to wear black and my leggings are black, and I'm not supposed to wear black haha, but I think it's one of those outfits that pretty much goes with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment