Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

To Build a Home

I love this song, it's by The Cinematic Orchestra. It comes up in a lot of films. I just love the piano in this and since I got my speakers back from my dad's I've been able to appreciate my music more efficiently (I've always wondered why the 'i before e' rule has never applied to that word).

There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills...
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust..
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home.......


Bit of a busy day today and I didn't even really do much! I went to work, watched a carpet get fitted, took a referral then came home. I feel like I've been stood up all day, even though I haven't. So, when I relaxed this evening onto my bed it was a big sigh of relief and tomorrow we're nearly half way through the week. Only my driving lesson to do!


I got my house!!! I get to move on the 30th July, I was going to move on the 1st of August but I just realised it's Bank Holiday so I can't and it's a good job I told them the 30th! I can't wait. I won't have internet though until some guy comes and sorts it for me. Then it's all the other bills too. Oh how fun. :D But yay! Updates soon for you all!

I won't do a countdown honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment