Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Inspiration

I have been a bit slack in posting recently; which is actually a shame because I love posting and I want to be one of those people that has a really long blog even if nobody is reading it!

This evening Emily did a really awesome FHE lesson on being inspired. It was long but it was fun. I guess that's one thing to be glad about with us all being grown up, mum doesn't have to do all the FHE lessons!

Emily asked us to write down 5 words that described what inspired us. I wrote 'Personal Quotes that People Say'. For some reason no matter how I am feeling or what I trying to say someone else can always explain it better than me, whether it's through a song or just a random quote I've found online. The other 5 word sentance I wrote (Yeah I kinda cheated) was, 'rainbows, spring rain and butterflies'. These things inspire me too.

I think sometimes, in fact most of the time, it's the things that inspire that keep us going. Keep us on the straight and narrow going towards our one goal in life, because let's face it, we all have different ways of getting there. We all have our own definitions of the straight and narrow (even if they are a little wonky), none of us are perfect.

Emily's also set us the challange of 'What inspires you?' and she's stuck it to the living room door (main entry door to the house) and whenever something inspires us this week, we have to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment