Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunny-shine

I hope you've all had a great few days. Sorry I haven't posted. I feel slightly ashamed that I didn't post on the first day of the month as it's not a great way to start but nevermind we soilder on!

Thursday I travelled back from Aberdare in Wales with all my junk, and let me just tell you... I have a LOT of junk and it all needs to be sorted by the 14th of July for when my brother arrives home otherwise my youngest sister will be sleeping on the sofa. It's a lot of stuff. I'll just have to go through it one box at a time.

Friday I went to a church dance and it was my last day off work. Oh how time flies when you're having fun. Oh and I dislike Primark very much at the moment, I think a lot of people dislike Primark but they shop in there because it's cheap. I went in looking for some experimentally coloured trousers (ash red). I found a few pairs but none in my size and then when I did find some in my size (or so the hanger led me to believe) the actual size of the trousers weren't my size at all. And don't even get me started on the silly customer assistant at the changing rooms who snatched clothes out of my hand...

Yesterday was fun, Adam and I went to Alton Towers. It was pretty awesome but could have been a little better if we'd have gotten our lazy bums up and out of the house in the morning on time. We left an hour later than we said which consequently got us stuck in a traffic jam, but it cleared really weirdly. Like one minute there, next minute gone. I sincerely recommend going on Thi3teen.


We didn't manage to get on Rita but we've decided next time we go we're going to go on all the big rides first like Air, Oblivion, Nemesis and Rita, then have lunch... then go on all the little rides. I am even considering buying a fast track ticket next time we go, it was such a hot sunny day, queues were ridiculous. But it was awesome fun. One of the rides had a power cut (or rather half the site had a power cut) so we got to go round on it twice.

Enjoy the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment